New Arrival China Wifi 6 Router - 16 Core Wall Mount Fiber Distribution Box / FTTH Distribution Terminal Box QF62DW-1 – Qualfiber Detail:
Optical Splice Closure for 2 Core Wall Mounting Fiber Terminal Distribution Box QF62DW-1
QF62DW-1 series of the passive optical terminal box could be operated conveniently. In Addition, high safety coefficient and full function of the product make it very popular.
1. General cables are able to work with this terminal box, namely with a diameter of 12mm, “8” figure or 3mm soft cable.
2. Max capacity depends on what kind of splitter or adapter be kitted. Max number is 16 core.
3. 1:8 SC or 1:16 LC micro splitter is suitable, and it also can be installed with 8 pieces of LC duplex adapters.
4. Mechanical seal is commonly used to be installed at outdoors by wall mount.
5. The box is designed to be flipped over with a unique ‘slider’ structure, small size with full function, easy to use.
|Protection grade||IP55||Max capacity||16F|
|Type||size(mm)||weight(Kg)||Inner carton size(mm)||Out carton size(mm)|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
What is DWDM? An easy way to understand DWDM and CWDM solution.
We depend on sturdy technical force and continually create sophisticated technologies to meet the demand of New Arrival China Wifi 6 Router - 16 Core Wall Mount Fiber Distribution Box / FTTH Distribution Terminal Box QF62DW-1 – Qualfiber, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sudan , Serbia , Portland , We have a professional sales team, they have mastered the best technology and manufacturing processes, have years of experience in foreign trade sales, with customers able to communicate seamlessly and accurately understand the real needs of customers, providing customers with personalized service and unique products.
By Carol from Amman - 2017.11.12 12:31
This manufacturers not only respected our choice and requirements, but also gave us a lot of good suggestions, ultimately， we successfully completed the procurement tasks.
By Eleanore from New Zealand - 2018.07.12 12:19